Monday, November 6, 2017

Gothic Lolita and Ebony Hates Chris Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm back with another mani for Manicure Mondays. I decided to do another squish mani so lets see what I created this time.

inside lighting with flash
Products I used:
Milani Base Coat 
China Glaze Gothic Lolita 
Wet N Wild Fast Dry Ebony Hates Chris
Jordana Quick Dry Topcoat

I love Gothic Lolita from China Glaze which is my favorite polishes I own from China Glaze. If you have not notice that I do wear it a lot. I thought it would be a perfect with a black polish so I used Ebony Hates Chris from Wet N Wild. This combo reminds me the Haunted Mansion wall paper that is purple and black. I really loved how this mani came out and was bummed that I forgot to take more pictures of it in the sun light. I probably will wear this combo again because I was so bummed to remove it.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment