Thursday, November 16, 2017

Virginia Trip Hauls: Dollar Tree

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you some Dollar Tree Hauls when I was in Virginia. So lets get into what I found.



I was so happy to find more of the Halloween LED lights since It was very hard to find in California. So I got the bats and skulls. I also picked up some Sunbeam AA batteries. I need some Kleenex so I got this cute finding dory pack. I also picked up some plackers and gum pickes. I got a pack of  travel bottles since one of my containers broke and need a new one. I saw this craft punch and had to get it.


I picked up some cotton buds since I need some. I saw these remington clips and had to get them. I picked a few lippies. I got Softlips pearl since I like soft lips and never tried the pearl one. I got a Wet N Wild lipstick in black. I been wanting to try Covergirl Kissable balms so I got #b4e. I have never seen these cocoa butter face wipes so I thought I give them a try. The last thing I got was glass cleaning cloth.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Dollar Tree hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment