Monday, November 20, 2017

Italian Leather Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. So lets see what I wore on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

outside lighting with no flash

Products I used:
Revlon Colorstay Base Coat 
Revlon Parfumerie Italian Leather
Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat 

I been wanting to wear a dark gray polish for a while now so I dug around and found Italian leather which is dark brown tone gray with gold shimmer in it. I thought it might look pretty on the nails since it a fall/winter color. It has a really good formula but I wish the shimmer was like it was looking in the bottle. Also I was not able to get the shimmer in the pictures which is a bummer. Its way prettier in person. If you don't like perfume nail polish you will not like this one its pretty strong but it does not bug me. I kinda like the smell. I think this color is perfect for fall/ winter and for woman that don't want something bright to wear in a office setting. I will be wearing this nail polish again but may be with a glitter topper.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani and Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment