Monday, January 22, 2018

Ulta Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have an Ulta Haul from awhile ago but I still wanted to share with you what I got. So lets get into what I hauled.



I have been wanting on of the Too Face Chocolate bar palettes but could not see paying that much for a palette that I might and might not like. So when I saw that Ulta had the Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette on sale for $20.00 (was $36.00). I went in to swatch it in person to see if it grabbed me. Well it was so pretty that it came home with me. I also picked up the Makeup Revolution Ghost lights vivid bake highlighter because you know I love Makeup Revolution and it had a skull on it. It was $6.00 with my 20% off coupon. I love this highlighter and use it a lot.


I went back because they sent me a coupon for a free Laura Geller Deluxe Gelato swirl illuminator in Diamond Dust. So I of course found something that I had to try. I have been wanting to try NYX lip lingerie liquid lipstick and they were buy one at $6.99 get one at 50% off, so I picked up two colors. I got Embellishment and Confident.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment