Monday, January 22, 2018

First Eye Look: Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with first eye look using the Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly palette. So lets get into how I created this look.


Products I used:
NYC city proof 24 hr eyeshadow primer
Too faced peanut butter and jelly palette:
Nuts About U: crease and bottom lash
Peanut Brittle: eyelid
Extra Creamy: brow bone
Bananas: inner corner
L.A Colors Grafix eyeliner Black
Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara Very Black

For this eye look I wanted to put Peanut Brittle on my eye lid as the main color because its so pretty. I put Nuts About U in crease to bend out Peanut Brittle and I also put on the bottom lash. I used Extra Creamy as a brow bone highlight. Lastly I put Bananas in my inner corner to open my eye little. I really love how this eye look came out. I can't wait to do another eye look this cute little palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment