Monday, January 15, 2018

Christmas 2017 Eye Look

Hello my MJF stars,
I know I'm late on posting this Christmas themed eye look but I thought you would still like to see it. I would wear it even if it wasn't Christmas anyways. So lets get into this eye look.


Products I used:
Jordana Eyeshadow base eye primer 
NYX Ultimate Shadow Brights Palette:
1:crease
13: eyelid 
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow Brulee: brow bone 
Makeup Revolution Ghost Lights Vivid Baked Highlighter: inner corner eyelid
L.A Colors Grafix eyeliner Black 
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara Black 

As you see I wanted to do a green and red because you know that Christmas colors. So I decided to use my NYX Ultimate Shadow Brights Palette. I wanted the main color to be a green because it makes the green in my Hazel eye pop. I then put the bright red in my crease. I use Brulee on my brow bone and bend out the edges of the red. I used my Ghost highlighter on the inner corner eyelid to give little sparkle. I'm really happy how it came out.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment