Monday, January 15, 2018

Bath and Body Works Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Bath and Body works haul from Halloween which never got posted but I thought you still would like to see what I hauled. So lets get into what I got. 



I got another of the Pretty as a peach shower gel which I love the scent and I got it for free with a coupon. I got the dapper skull pocket bac holder because its so cute and would used it not just for Halloween. It still on my purse now. It was $5.50 and I had a coupon for 20% off. I also had to pick up some of the mini Halloween candles so I got two of the better have my candy and one of the vampire blood. It was 3 for $12 plus 20% off. I picked up 5 pocket bacs for $6 plus 20% off. I got hey ghool friend, purrfect pumpkin, vampire blood, better have my candy and spooktqacular. The thing I got was 5 wallflowers refills which was 5 for $20 with 20% coupon. I got two of the sweet cinnamon pumpkin, two of the pumpkin apple and one of the cranberry woods.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment