Monday, January 22, 2018

Black and Gypsy Glitz Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. So lets get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighing no flash
Products I used:
Revlon Colorstay Base Coat 
KleanColor Black
LOreal Gypsy Glitz
Milani Quick Dry Top Coat

I could not make up mind on what to put on my nails. I been wanting to wear Gypsy Glitz. When I first put on my nails it need a base so I had to take it off and try it again. So I decided to use KleanColor Black as a base for two of my nails. I think it looked really nice with the black but next time might wanted to put a silver as base for Gypsy Glitz. After I put on the Milani Quick Dry Top Coat it looked so pretty. Then I notice something didn't look right. It started to pull away from the base of my nail which is not a big deal until it chipped off completely which was very bad. As you can see in the second and third image on my pointer finger. I had to go back with the Black because there was big chunk missing. I don't know if the top coat or the combo of the top and bottom coats together or the nail polish. So I will be changing up my bottom and top coats. Since I'm out of the top coat that I have been loving and only can get it Kmart which is Jordana Quick Shine and Also when did Target and Walmart stop sell NYC nail polish? I went to get the top coat from them they don't carry NYC anymore. 
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed seeing this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays. Even if it didn't come out the way I wanted it too.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment