Monday, January 29, 2018

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another Dollar Tree Haul. It's haul from before Halloween which never got posted but I thought you still want to see what I hauled, since its not just Halloween items. So lets get into what I hauled.




I will start with the two Halloween items which are a Solar Swinging Ghost that was the only new solar from the last Halloween. I was bummed that they had the same ones as last year. I also got this Bat Headband which I thought was too cute to pass up. 


I was so happy to find more colors of the Kiss Gel strong nail polishes so I picked up 8 of them as you can see. I got This Romance, Pitapat, That Moment, Habit, Mood Today, Routine, Inside Out, and Eye Contact.


The last thing I picked up was two packs of the Miss Claudia's Bakery French Rolls that I really like and have to get them when the DT has them.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment