Monday, January 8, 2018

What I got for Christmas 2017

Hello my MJF stars,
Since I post what I got for Christmas every year. I thought you like to see what I got this year. I enjoy seeing what people got for Christmas and I would love to hear what you got too so lets me know in comments. So lets get into what I got this year.


My dad got me some movies and Tv show series that I had on my wish list. So he got me Wonder Woman blu-ray, DVD, Digital since I saw this movie in the theaters and loved it. I also got Spiderman homecoming on blu-ray, DVD and Digital which I rented and really liked. I also been wanting The Conjuring 2 on blu-ray which I could never find in store and so happy to have it.  I got Logan on blu-ray, DVD and Digital which I really liked also. 


My dad also I me this Triple Feature Blu-ray of the Goonies which I already own but don't own Gremlins and Gremlins 2 so thats ok. I never seen Gremlins 2 so I can't wait to watch it. I was also happy that my dad got me Santa Clause 2 on blu-ray since my DVD copies does not play any more.


He also got me The Big Bang Theory season 10 on DVD and Supernatural season 12 on DVD because I love both of these shows.


The last two things I got from my dad was Bones the Final Chapter on DVD and Annabelle on DVD.


My Brother got me Mermaids on DVD which I love and been wanting a copy to own. He also got me Crimson Peak on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital because I really liked this movie even thought most people hated it and I don't know why.


My mom got me Funko Pop of Disney Ursula from the Diamond collection which I been wanting a Ursula pop. When I saw this one and told my mom that really wanted it but if you can't find it. It will be ok but to my surprise she got it for me.


I also wanted these Nightmare Before Christmas slippers and was happy she got them for me.


A friend of the family Kim surprised me with this awesome gift which is this loungefly Disney villains bag that I have been wanting. I can't wait to use it. 


My friend Kelly got me this cute little Disney Snow White bag because I love Snow White and it will be perfect for when I need a little purse. 



She also got me the Holiday Glow Necklace that I saw on IG and really wanted one because its so cute but since I didn't make it to Disneyland this year so I was not able to get one. I will be leaving it out because its too cute not too. 


She also got me this Ariel emoji keychain which you know I love Ariel and this is too cute.

My Friend Nicole got me a Target gift card and I can't wait to got to Target to spend it.

I had really nice Christmas and very Thankful for my Family and Friends. I'm also grateful for all these awesome gifts I got.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got for Christmas. I also hope you had a nice Holiday too.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment