Monday, January 29, 2018

Inside Out Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani using the Kiss Gel Strong Nail polish that I found at Dollar Tree. I really enjoy these polishes so lets get into which color I put on my nail.

inside lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting with no flash

Products I used:
Kiss Gel Stong Inside Out 
Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Top Coat

I decided to wear Inside Out which is a pretty deep blue purple cream. I also wanted to wear with out a base coat to see if it made difference with a wear time. I also borrowed a top coat from a friend to try out. It does not matter with/or without a base coat because it wears about same amount of time with a base coat without chipping. I really liked Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Top Coat and might have to get me a bottle when I can find it. I went to three stores the other day and they were all sold out :0( . I would love to know what your favorite top coat is so let me know in the comments. I really loved how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment