Monday, February 26, 2018

Second Eye Look: Makeup Revolution SophX Ultra Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using Makeup Revolution Sophx Eyeshadow Palette. So lets get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
NYC city proof 24hr eye primer Universal 
NYX Glitter Primer
Makeup Revolution SophX
Tiramisu: crease
Petrol: Eyelid and bottom lash
Fairy Lights: inner corner eyelid
Pancakes: Brow Bone
L.A Colors Grafix eyeliner Black
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara Black

This time I waned to do a not as bright eye look that I did before because most people are not pink eyeshadow types so I thought I would do something different so you can see you can create different eye looks with is palette. I really wanted to put Petrol on my eyelid this time because its a pretty duo chrome shadow. I put Tiramisu in my crease. I used NYX Glitter Primer to make sure I did not loose the shimmer of Petrol because I wanted the shimmer to pop. Like I said I put it on my eyelid  and in to the crease to blend it into Tiramisu. I put Fairy Lights in the inner corner to open the eye since Petrol is so dark. I put Pancakes as brow bone highlight and that's it. I really like how this eye look came out and can't wait to try another eye look with the Sophx palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment