Monday, February 19, 2018

Marshalls and Kmart Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have few hauls from awhile ago that never got posted. The two hauls are from Marshalls and Kmart that I wanted to share with you. So lets get into what I got.


In this haul from Marshalls I found this Bella hair trimmer on sale for $5.00 which is a deal. I also got a Rimmel scandal eyes kohl pencil in pure white since I have been wanting to try. It was $2.99. I also got an E.L.F lip exfoliator in mint manic because I have the original but was wanting try the new scents. I happy to find it for $2.99.


I also found these Calvin Klein green sweat shorts on sale for $8.00 and couldn't pass them up.


I need something to hold my cell phone in my purse so it would not get scratched so I got this cute Glam clutch by My Tagalongs for $7.99.


I was so happy to find this Betsy Johnson satchel purse in a medium size which is the size I been looking for because I own a small and a large which I love but was not the right size for me. I also love the stars and the black and white striped handles. It reminds me of Beetle Juice sand worms. It was $19.99 which is a good price and I love it.


This haul is from Kmart which I as happy to find some Wet N Wild limited edition items that I have been looking for. I was happy to find the Color Icon Rainbow Highlighter in Unicorn Glow for $5.99. I also got the megalast liquid catsuit lipstick in Emerald City which was $4.99.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment