Monday, February 12, 2018

Walmart Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a collective Walmart Haul to share with you. Since its mostly clothing I decided not to do a YouTube video. So lets get into the what I hauled.


I saw this eye glasses case with a unicorn on it and had to have it. I also need a case for glasses anyways. It was $2.97. 


I also got this Mens DC comics black heather Batman lightweight jersey hoodie on sale for $7.00. I really love it since I'm a batman fan.


When I saw this Star Wars mens Good vs. Evil graphic tee I had to have it. It was $7.50.


I was so happy to the fuzzsox Nightmare Before Christmas. I was really lucky to find the last pair. They were $5.97. I also picked up some Revlon nail files for $1.94. The last thing I got was this Freeman Feeling beautiful clay face mask in purifying avocado + oatmeal. I ran out of my black mask that I was using so I thought I would give this one a try. It was $3.27.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Walmart haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment