Monday, February 12, 2018

Target, Walgreens and Bed Bath and Beyond Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with a haul from three different stores which are Target, Walgreens and Bed Bath and Beyond. I have been meaning to share with you even though it's from before Halloween but anyways lets get into the haul.



This first haul is from Target where I finally found The Craft on Bluray and it was on sale for $6. I also picked this last Halloween bucket from the target spot because it's too cute and it was only $1.


This next haul is from Walgreens which when I saw this Disney Villains Maleficent headband, I had to have it. It was $7.99 and it was also 25% off  which was nice so it came out to $5.99.


This last haul is from Bed Bath and Beyond. I was so happy to find the Disney Tsum tsums lip smacker in Maleficent which is Blackberry Magic flavor which was $4.99. I was also happy to find the Disney Tsum tsums nail polishes that I really wanted my Walgreens never had. So I got Ursula and Maleficent which they were $3.99 each. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment