Monday, March 19, 2018

Second Eye Look: Urban Decay Electric Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Urban Decay Electric palette. I wanted to create a Blue/ Winter themed eye look so lets get into this eye look.


Products I used:
Jordana Eyeshadow base eye primer 
NYX Glitter Primer 
Urban Decay Electric Palette:
Gonzo: crease and bottom lash 
Chaos: outer v and crease
Touch in Sol Glitter Shadow #3 Talia: eyelid and inner corner eyelid 
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow Brulee: brow bone 
L.A Colors Grafix eyeliner Black 
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara Black 
Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive clear 
Kiss True Volume Lashes Posh

Like I said I wanted to do a Blue look using the blues in this palette. I also wanted to use the Touch in Sol shadow that won recently in this look. So I put Gonzo in my crease. I then put Chaos which is a bright cobalt blue in the outer v and little bit in the crease. I used NYX glitter primer to make sure Talia from Touch in Sol Glitter shadow to stick and not fall off because its pretty flaky. I wanted to smoke this eye look out so I did the same as the top to the bottom with Chaos and Gonzo. I used WNW Brulee as my brow bone highlight because there is no matte cream color in the UD palette. I went little bit extra and added some fake lashes because I thought it would look so pretty. Also I was in the fakes lashes kind of mood. I really love how this eye look came out. The only thing that bugs me is that Talia transferred to my crease which is a bummer. All well, but I can't wait to do another eye look with the Electric palette and the Touch in Sol Shadows.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  



No comments:

Post a Comment