Monday, March 12, 2018

St. Patrick's Day 2018 Mani: I'm With The Lifeguard, Be My Clover and Hi-Tech

Hello my MJF stars,
Since St. Patrick's Day is Saturday I thought do a St. Patrick's Day mani for Manicure Mondays. So let's get into this years mani.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with Flash

Outside light no flash

Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Base Coat 
China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard 
Pure Ice Be My Clover
Milani 3d Holographic Hi-Tech
Pop-arazzi Quick Dry Top Coat Insta-shine

I decided to do a squish mani with some greens that thought look pretty together. So I used  CG I'm With The Lifeguard which is a pretty neon green which I used as base color for the other colors. I used PI Be My Clover which is a dark kelly green. I had to added some shimmer so I used Milani 3D Holographic in Hi-tech which is a shimmery lime green color. I really love how all these greens look together. I really love how this mani came out. If you when see my past St. Patrick's Day manicures use the search bar on the left.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Also Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment