Monday, March 19, 2018

Target Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another Target Haul to share with you even though it was lost in my blog and was never posted. So lets get into what I got.


I was in the target spot in the front of the store and saw some Star Wars stuff. So I had of course get some thing. I found these cute Funko Pint Size Heroes from Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 that was $3.99. I forgot to post a picture of what I got but I guessed right and got groot which I wanted. 


I also finally found the Disney Tsum tsum Halloween Mickey and Minnie Mouse which they didn't get in til after Halloween. So I had to get them both because they are too cute. They were $5.95 each. 


The last thing I got was these Ava & Viv camouflage Jeggings on clearance for $17.48 with an extra 20% or 30% with cartwheel app which is was really good price for pants and I could pass them up.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this haul even thought its kinda old.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment