Monday, March 12, 2018

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another Dollar Tree haul to share with you fron two diffent hauls. So lets get into what I hauled this time.


I picked up a few nail polishes from Revlon and the colors are Extravagant, Wild and Sky's The Limit.


I picked up another Revlon polish in Dreamer. I was happy to find a Wet N Wild Dual Pencil Sharpener so I had pick one up. I saw these  Sassy + Chic nail polishes which I never seen before so I had to pick up a color to try so I got #903. I also found this 4 pack of Mentos Now Mints in Orange flavor so I had pick up a pack to try. I really like them. They taste like Orange flavor tic tacs.


I have been running low on my candles so I picked up a few different ones. I got seven of the Luminessence brand which I got two of Deck the Halls, two of the Apple Cinnamon, two of the unscented with the silver glitter, and one of the Lemon & Lavender. I got two of the xoxo raspberry macaroon. The last one I got was a Old Williamsburg candle in Tis The Season.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment