Monday, March 5, 2018

Songbird Serenade and Curry Up Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. Since St. Patrick's Day is next week. I thought I wear a green polish so let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Base Coat 
China Glaze Songbird Serenade 
Sinful Colors Curry Up
Pop-arazzi Quick Dry Top Coat Insta- shine

Like I said I wanted to wear green but I also really wanted to wear China Glaze  Songbird Serenade so I wore both. I wore Sinful Colors Curry Up which I forgot how pretty it is. It's a cream green with blue shimmer and some orange glitter which you can't see in the picture. I really like this combo and really happy how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment