Monday, March 12, 2018

Fifth Eye Look: Tarte make believe in yourself eye & cheek palette


Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Tarte make believe in yourself palette. So lets get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
NYC city proof 24hr eyeprimer Universal
Tarte make believe in yourself eye & cheek palette:
Trance: eyelid
Myth: crease
L.A Colors Grafix eyeliner Black
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara Black

I wanted to wear the eyeshadows that are in this palette so I decided to put Trance on my eyelid. It was so pretty by itself so I just added Myth in the crease bend out the edges of Trance and that's it. I really love how this eye look came out. I know I will be wearing Trance again. Yes I'm still loving my Tarte Make Believe in yourself palette and you probably will be seeing more eye looks with it.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment