Monday, March 26, 2018

Habit and Kanfetti Mani

Hello MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. Since its spring and Easter is on Sunday. I thought I do a pastel mani so lets get into what I wore on my nail this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Base Coat
Kiss Gel Stong Habit
Sinful Colors Kanfetti
Pop-arazzi Quick Dry Top Coat Insta-Shine

Since I wanted to do a pastel mani. I decided to use Habit which is a nice light blue color. I really liking these Kiss Gel Strong polishes and I totally recommend picking them up at Dollar Tree if you can find them. I thought it would look really pretty with Kanfetti on top which is from Sinful Colors Kandee Johnson collection. It a glitter polish with white, yellow, blue and iridescent glitters. I really like this combo and love how it came out. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Happy Easter! If you celebrate.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment