Monday, March 19, 2018

St. Patrick's Day 2018 Mani #2: Be My Clover, Holo Green and Feeling Lucky? Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani to share with you. Since my last mani chipped before St. Patrick's Day I decided to do another one. So lets get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside light with flash

Outsdie lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Base Coat 
Pure Ice Be My Clover 
KleanColor Holo Green
Sinful Colors Feeling Lucky? Clover glitter
Pop-arazzi Quick Dry Top Coat Insta-Shine

Like I said I wanted to do another St. Patrick's Day themed mani so I decided to use PI Be My Clover again as a base color for some shimmer. I thought KC Holo Green would look so pretty over Be My Clover. I then added a four leaf clover from SC Feeling Lucky nail polish. I really like how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment