Monday, May 7, 2018

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have two hauls from 99 cents only store and I thought I would do one big haul because they were from before Easter. I still wanted to share with you. There are few Easter items but mostly other items that I still see at the store. So lets get into the haul.


I picked up another can of the Xtra Care Shave Cream in Tropic Wave scent that I really like. I also had to have this Disney Star Wars BB-8 Character Bag Clip because you know I love BB-8. I got a box of the Coralite Bandages. I also found more of the Smoke & Mirrors Cosmetics and so I got two of the Metallic lip gloss in Exposed and Black Ice. I saw this TriPod for my cell phone so I thought I get one since it was only $1.99 which is cheaper than Walmart. I also got these cute Peeps socks which I hope fit because they say that there kid socks but to me look pretty big for kid socks. 


When I saw this Storage Box I had to have it since I've seen them at walmart for around $5 and this one was only $2.99. I wish I picked up more. I will if they get more in because they will be great for the car.


I picked up one of these egg tray to put devil eggs in since the ones I got at Dollar Tree broke and these are better plastic.


In this haul I found more of the Smoke & Mirrors Lip Glosses so I picked up the Metallic lip gloss in Frost Bite, two in the Matte which was Spice and Embellishment. I really love these lip glosses they are more of a liquid lipstick than gloss and I think they are as good as the Wet N Wild ones. I also got this pretty Star Catcher Bracelet that seen at other stores before for around $5 so I had to get one. I was also happy to find this Lego Dimensions Harry Potter Hermione and Buckbeak for $1.99. 


I also got two the the Mika Mint Oreo Chocolate Candy Bars which are really good. I got this cute glittery light up egg. The last things I got was two packs of the Peeps to put on cupcakes.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I found at 99 Cents only store.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment