Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Target Hauls

Hello my MJF follower,
I'm here to show you what I got with the target gift card my friend Nicole got me for Christmas.


In this haul I got a baby lip in Coral Crush on clearance for $1.74. I tried two of the baby lip awhile ago and was not really happy with them and did not understand why people like them. So I thought try another one and this is way better than other two I tried and happy to get it on sale. I also got some ornament hooks for next year they were $.10. The last thing I got in this haul was this burt's bees gift set on clearance for $3.48 which had the cuticle cream and lip balm. I been wanting try some of burt's bee products and I love the cuticle cream.


In this next haul I saw on instagram someone hauled the Frozen pez and I had to get them to add to my pez collection. So I got Elsa, Anna and Olaf which was $1.89 each.


The last thing I got was Nyc long wearing nail polish in the color Empire State Blue which was on sale for $.89. I could not pass up this beautiful blue with green glitter because it was so cheap.

Thank you Nicole for the gift card and I can't wait to use my new stuff. I hope you enjoyed seeing my target hauls.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment