Monday, February 9, 2015

Dollar Tree Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you two my hauls from DT last week.
I went to DT to see if they had any new makeup that I've seeing people hauling on instagram.


In this haul I got a bag of Old Fashioned Kettle Cooked chip that you know I love. I also got two candy that are $.89 each that was milky way simply caramel which I never tried and I really like it. I got Reese's peanut butter cups my fave. I have been wanting buy a bigger container for my eos lip balms so I got next size bigger from the ones I have in the oval bucket in green and you get two which is a good deal. I found two new nail polishes in the LA colors and had to get them because they are so different from what they usually have and I could not pass them up. I got Cupid's Arrow which is a glitter that has big and little hex in pink, light pink and white which I thought be perfect to do some Valentine's day mani's. I also got Glam which is a light gold color glitter with big and little hex  glitter in blue and pink that kinda remind me of high end polishes. The last things I got was the solar dancing cupid and devil which I was not going to get but when I saw it. I had to get it to add to me collection lol.
Close up of LA Colors Cupid's Arrow & Glam


I only got a few things in this haul and the first thing I got was a maybelline shine sensational lip gloss in Crushed Candy because I saw pepper mint candy's on it so I had to get it which I love pepper mint flavors. There was a lot of them but I held myself back and got one and if I like this one I'll get another one later. The last things I got was hair snap clips because the ones I have been getting old and I've been throwing them away and need more so when I saw these I had to get two because they so cute I love the skulls, cameo, and zebra prints. They are pretty nice compared to the other snap clips I got from dollar tree because some they have don't snap.

I hope you enjoyed my hauls.

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment