Tuesday, February 24, 2015

All Blue Eye Look

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you a blue eye look that I did a long time ago for a Holiday party.


The products I used:
Sephora perfecting eye primer
Nyx jumbo eye pencil milk
Jordana baked eyeshadow Aqua Dulce ( inner and outer corner , bottom lash like and crease)
Milani Eye Shadow Caribbean Sea ( center eyelid and bottom lash in middle)
Mac Golden Hours (medium brown color on crease, cream color brow bone)
Hard Candy Walk the line liquid eyeliner Flip Side
Cover girl bombshell curvaceous by lashblast Mascara ( only used side 1)

I really love this blue eye look and I love all of my baked eye shadows I used in this eye look. If you have not tried jordana or milani baked eye shadows you should because there awesome. I'm really happy that flip side is dark enough that I did not have to add black eyeliner under it.

What do you think of this eye look?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment