Monday, February 9, 2015

Pink Valentine's Day Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you one of my Valentine's mani. 
with flash

no flash with outdoor lighting

Products I used:
Loreal One Stop Base Coat
Orly Pink Waterfall
LA Color Color Craze Cupid's Arrow
Diamond cosmetics Nail Art White
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat
Salon Express Plates

For this mani I wanted to use my new LA Colors in Cupid's Arrow and thought it would look good with a pink. I don't own many pinks so I decided to use Orly Pink Waterfall mini that I had and never wore. I did know why I did not like this color in the bottle but when I put it on I really liked it because it a pink that looks good with my skin color and its a more purple pink. I don't why lately I've been loving blue tone purples. I really love how this mani came out and happy that I used my salon express because I've been wanting to do more nail stamping.

What do you think of this mani?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment