Monday, February 2, 2015

Glitter Mermaid Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you a Glitter Mermaid Mani which I did a while ago.



The products I used:
Jordana Calcium Boost Base Coat
Kleancolor nail lacquer Wave of Peppermint
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 3, 2, 1derland

I've been trying wear my nail polish that bought and never wore so I been wanting to wear Kleancolor Wave of Peppermint to see if it really smells like peppermint. Which I'm said to say it does not so I decided to put some glitter on top and I used Sally Hasens 3,2, 1derland which with this two polishes together made me think of mermaids becuase of green like a mermaids tail and blue like the ocean. I really love this combo but was bummed that I got some bubbles maybe it was top coat or sally hasens base the glitter it in. Next time I'll use the sponge method to get more glitter less of the base its in.

What do you think of this mani?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment