Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Avon Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here with a little Avon haul.
I ran out of deodorant and decided to check out if they got anything new I had to have.


Well I was really sad that they got rid of the deodorant I like from Skin so soft again. I think they're redoing the skin so soft line again so we will if it comes back. So I got the Haiku scent which I like the perfume. They were $1.69 each. I looked at the outlet makeup and saw this eyeshadow which was pretty and had to get because it was on sale for $2.99. Its Avon true color eyeshadow single in Turquoise Glow. I had swatch it so its below.



As you can see it needs a primer or a base and I usually use both as you can see. Its a blue with teal shimmer. Its a duo chrome color which shifts from blue and teal its so pretty and I can't wait to put on my face lol.

I hoped you enjoyed seeing my haul if you like to order anything check out my Avon rep.

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment