Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Glitter Lime Green with Squirrel Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you this beautiful mani I did awhile ago.

With flash

no flash indoor lights

The products I used:
Loreal one stop base
Revlon Brilliant Strength 120 Tantalize
Maybelline color show nail tattoos 40 Lower East Side
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I'm in love with Tantalize is most beautiful green glitter polish that I ever seen. I'm so happy I have it in my collection. This mani I just add a squirrel nail tattoo because I could not let myself put anything on it. It really hard to take a picture of it because its so glittery. You have see it in person. If you like green and glitter you must get your hands on this polish.

What do you think of my mani?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment