Monday, February 2, 2015

E.L.F Jasmine Beauty Book Eye Look #2

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you another eye look using the E.L.F Jasmine Beauty Book.


The products I used:
E.L.F eyelid primer sheer
Jordana 12hr Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencil Continuous Almond
Jasmine (center eyelid and center of bottom eyelash)
Genie (inner eyelid, outer v and bottom eyelash)
Lago (crease)
Abu (inner corner and brow bone highlight)
Jordana Color Envy Liquid Eyeliner Black Envy
Avon Irresponsible Sexy Black Obsessed Mascara

If you did not read my other post on the review of this beauty book go check it out because I also did another eye look using this beauty book. As I said in the review I was really bummed with the eyeshadow Jasmine because I had to work with this eyeshadow and I felt after putting many layers I could still see my base under the eyeshadow but you can't tell in the picture. I really surprised by Genie because the eyeshadow pan it looks more green than blue but on they eyelid it looks Genie blue which I'm really happy. I also loved the bronze brown eyeshadow which is named Lago because it goes well with Jasmine and Genie. Even though I had a problem with Jasmine, I 'm happy how this eye look came out. I might have experiment with different base colors to help Jasmine eyeshadow out.

What do you think about this eye look?

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment