Monday, February 9, 2015

Dark Red Valentine's Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my second and last Valentine's day mani for 2015.
My last mani chipped, so I decided to do another Valentine's mani.



Products I used:
Loreal One Stop Base Coat
Sinful Colors Merlot
LA Colors Color Craze Cupid's Arrow
Donna Michelle Solan Basic Nail Art (Pink Hearts)
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I wanted to do something different from my last mani but still use my LA Colors Cupid's Arrow because I love it and probably use it for Valentine's Day. This time I wanted to use a darker color so the glitter would stand out more so I used Sinful Colors Merlot which is a beautiful deep wine red/ blood color. I'm really happy how this mani came out and I'm happy that I got to use those pink heart glitter so pretty. This mani is more me I think than the last Valentine's mani.

What do you think about this mani?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment