Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Marshall's Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show this small haul from Marshall's.


Awhile ago I bought one bottle of the O'pro Organic Protein leave in conditioner from Marshalls and was running low of it in January. I really loved it because it helped my hair from being frizzy with out anything else but this. I hate conditioners because they always leave my hair greasy so when I tried this leave in instead I fell in love. So I went back to buy more they were sold out :0( . Which bummed me out and figured I wait a few weeks and check again and I did. I only found two so I bought both of them for $6.99 each Originally $14.99 each. I think this will last me awhile because you don't use much. If you like a review let me know.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment