Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Grocery Outlet Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you a old haul from Grocery Outlet.


You know I love Disney and pixar and when I saw this Monsters University plush blanked I had to have it. It was only $14.99 originally $24.99. I love this blanked its so soft.


I also got some makeup items that I could not pass up. So I got Delon Nail polish remover pump with 100% acetone for $2.99 which is a steal because how much it cost for just the pump with not acetone in it. I also been using it and can't imagine living with out it. I love it so much. I also found a Sally Hansen polish which I had to have and its named Tulle Kit which is blue micro glitter that is pretty as a topper because by itself with not be opaque. It was $2.99. I think I did a mani with it and will link it. The last thing I got was a Milani Runway Eyes palette in 05 Glamorous Gems. I was so happy to find this one because the other ones they had before did not grab me. Its was $2.99 which was originally $9.99. 

What do you think of my hauls?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment