Thursday, April 27, 2017

Walgreens Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another Walgreens haul to show you. It's from before Easter so lets just get right into what I got this time.

Youtube video of haul:



The first thing I got was this Peeps Rainbow Bunny that saw when I hauled the last time. So I had to go back and get it. It was $9.99 but that day I had 20% off coupon so it was $7.99. I really love it and it will be left out not just for Easter.


I also saw they had some Sinful colors on clearance and you know I had to get a few. I got Thera-pewter (shimmering slate gray) from Desert Divas collection that was $.49. I also got three nail polishs from Kandee Johnson collection which was Pinksicle (iridescent sparkling baby pink), Kiss Goodnight (Baby blue iridescent)  and Flip Tease (pastel Turquoise with iridescent shimmer) and they were $.74 each. I was really surprised that they already put Kandee collection on clearance but also happy so I get a couple with out feeling guilty you know how it is with us nail polish junkies.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment