Thursday, April 13, 2017

Adore and Passion Eye Looks: Too Faced Love Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm back with another eye look using the Too Faced Love palette. So lets get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Nyc City Proof eye primer Universal

Too Faced Love Passionately Pretty Eye Shadow Collection:
Adore: Eyelid and lower lash
XOXO: crease
Passion: outer v and bottom lash
Smitten: Brow Bone
Cherish: inner corner eyelid

W7 Absolute lashes mascara Blackest Black
W7 London liquid eyeliner black

I wanted to do a purple and orange eye look using this palette so this the result. First I put XOXO in the crease. Then I used Adore which is a orange/copper color on the eyelid. For the purple I used Passion which is a purple with gold shimmer in it and its one of my favorite color in the palette. It also looks really pretty with Adore. I put Smitten on my brow bone and thought Cherish would look really pretty inner corner. I really like how this eye look came out.
   
Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment