Monday, April 24, 2017

Moonlit Woods and Blue flowers Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. I recently picked of some Revlon nail polishes from Dollar Tree and this one of them. So lets get into what I created this time.

outdoor lighting with flash

outdoor lighting no flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base coat 
Revlon Parfumerie Moonlit Woods 
Nyc Shine in a minute 202 Grand Central Station Top Coat 
Sassy + Chic Nail art gems blue flower

Like I said I picked up this nail polish called Moonlit Woods from Dollar tree and I wanted to wear it as soon as I could. Its a pretty metallic purple and it has a nice formula and it does have scent so if you don't like scented nail polish this one is not for you. It does not have a strong smell but I think its masked buy my top coat which I don't really care that they smell. I'm all about the color and formula. I thought it was pretty by itself but I thought I put a blue flower gem to give extra bling you know what I mean lol. I really like how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment