Monday, April 3, 2017

Re-fresh Mint, None of your risky business and Sugar Rush Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to show you another Mani for Manicure Mondays. I wanted to do a bright mani so lets get into what I did this time.

inside lighting with flash

inside lighting with flash with one of my fave blankets

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting with no flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base coat 
China Glaze Re-fresh Mint and None of your risky business 
Milani sugar rush
Nyc Shine in a minute 202 Grand Central Station Top Coat 

I decided to do a ruffin with Re-fresh Mint and None of Your Risky Business which I bought on sale from last summer. I wanted to do a bright mani and None of Your Risky Business is so bright its hard to capture on image as you can see and I decided to use a lighter color to balance it out and I think Re-fresh Mint did just that. I thought looked really nice together. I also wanted to add some glitter so I thought Sugur Rush would go nice with those two colors because it has pastel orange and mint glitter with some metallic glitter. I don't know if I liked it better with glitter or with out. Now looking at it still looks pretty with glitter. I don't know? What do you think?

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment