Monday, April 10, 2017

Walmart Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I went to Walmart to pick up some nail polish remover and you know I found other things that I could leave to store without. So least get right into what I got this time.



I went to the toy isle and they got in more of the Funko Disney SuperCute Plushies and you know I got Ursula last time. I also wanted Ariel and Snow White they were $8.78 each. I'm so glad they got more in and happy that I got them because they there are so cute.


Like I said I went to get Nail polish remover so I got the Onyx 100% pure acetone remover 16 l oz for $2.48. I also saw the Pure Ice got new colors so you know I had to pick some up. I got this pretty blue/purple metallic color called Out of Orbit and Galactic Glam which is a glitter topper with purple, light blue, pink and rainbow glitter. They were $1.98 each.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Walmart haul.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment