Monday, April 3, 2017

Kmart Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Kmart haul that I wanted to show you what I found because I was so excited to find some Disney items on sale so let get into it.



I went to Kmart because they usually get the limited edition wet n wild makeup but I had no luck in finding the spring queen of hearts collection. But I did find some stuff on sale like these London Soho New York Disney Mickey Mouse emji Bags so I had to get them all. I got the Round top cosmetics bag that was on sale for $3.99 originally $7.99. I also got the London Soho New York Disney Mickey Mouse emji cosmetics bag that was on sale for $4.99 originally $9.99. The last one I got was this London Soho New York Disney Mickey Mouse emji Coin purse on sale for $2.99 originally $5.99. I think it so cute not to pass up. I also got Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat  $1.99 since I never tried the quick shine which is thicker than the quick dry top coat. I like the quick dry top coat but I like thicker top coats so I thought try it out.



The last thing I got from Kmart was this Woman's plus size $3.49 on clearance for $4.99 originally  $11.99. It has cute little detail on collar which be nice wear under a sweater.

Well that's all I got from Kmart and I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment