Thursday, April 20, 2017

Marshalls and Target Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have two little hauls to show from Marshalls and Target so lets just get right into what I bought this time.



This first haul is from Marshalls where I found these D. Jeans Baby Roll Skinny Plus Jeans on clearance for $8.00. I really love these jeans they fit perfectly.



I have been wanting a Salt Lamp but I wanted a smaller one that does not take up too much space. I was so happy to find this USB Salt Lamp with mult-color light for $3.99. Its the perfect size I was looking for my room. It also changes colors which I love. If you want to see it on check out my haul video.


I went to Target to get this Pillow fort really a mermaid pillow case for $4.99. Thanks to Chachacakesnails for posting this on Instagram because I love it and might have to get another one.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment