Monday, April 17, 2017

Break Dance Not Hearts and Galactic Glam Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. I really wanted to wear Pure Ice Galactic Glam so lets see what I wore with it.

indoor light with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base coat 
Sinful Colors Break Dance Not Hearts
Pure Ice Galactic Glam 
Nyc Shine in a minute 202 Grand Central Station Top Coat 

I decided to to wear Break Dance Not Hearts for the base color for Galactic Glam which is a pretty glitter topper. I think it looks really pretty together but the small purple glitter kinda gets lost in Break Dance Not Hearts because its a metallic purple. I really love both of the polishes because they have a great formula. I really like Galactic Glam and happy that I didn't have to dig around for all of the different glitters to be on my nail. I know I will be wearing both polishes again. I think the next time I wear Galactic Glam I would wear a cream color.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this weeks Mani for Manicure Monday.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment