Monday, April 10, 2017

Deep End and Holla Dayz Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I here to show you another mani for Manicure Mondays. I decided that I wanted to wear a purple so lets get into what I put on my nails this time.

Outside light with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base Coat 
Sally Hansen Triple Shine Deep End
Sinful Colors Holla Dayz
Nyc Shine in a minute 202 Grand Central Station Top Coat

As I said above that I wanted to wear a purple so I picked Deep End which is a deep blue purple cream that I picked up at 99 cents store a while ago. Its really pretty by its self but I had to added some glitter on top of course.  So I picked Holla Dayz from sinful colors that I had not worn before. Its so pretty with purple hex and gold small glitter in a clear base. I think they look really pretty together.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays. 

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment