Thursday, April 13, 2017

Walgreens Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another Walgreens Haul. So lets just get into what I got this time.




I found these cute Hallmark fluffballs of C3-PO and Yoda on clearance for $1.95 each. I could not pass them up and happy to add them to my star wars collection.


I also picked up some more makeup items that I wanted. I got Jordana Sweet Cream Matte liquid lip in Cinnamon Toast which is the other new shade. It was on sale for $4.99. I also picked up the new Wet N Wild photo focus press powder in neutral Beige for $4.99. The last makeup item is the Wet N Wild megaglo Highlighting powder in Precious Petals which also was $4.99.


The last item I got was this L'OrĂ©al Feria Hair color in Deepest Violet which is the color that I have looking for to dye my hair. If you like a review of this hair dye let me know. It was $10.49. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment