Thursday, April 27, 2017

Third Eye Look: Makeup Revolution Ultra Eye Contour Light & Shade Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I wanted to do a eye look like one of the snap chat filters that I really loved so this is my first attempt of this look. I used Makeup Revolution Ultra Eye Contour Light & Shade palette that I have really liking. So lets get right into this look I created.


Products I used:
Jordana Eyeshadow Base Eye Primer
Makeup Revolution Ultra Eye Contour Light & Shade Palette
5: Crease
6 & 7: Eyelid
7: outer v
8: brow bone
W7 liquid eyeliner black
L'Oréal Voluminous Primer
Covergirl Super Sizer Mascara Black

I think I came really close to the eye look that I wanted to create. I think eyelid color came out too dark compared to the snap chat filter. But I think its pretty close. I really love how this eye look came out and going to do another eye look to get closer to the snap chat filter. I really liking this all matte palette which you know its hard not put some glitter in my eye looks.  

I hope you enjoyed seeing this eye look that I created.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment