Thursday, April 20, 2017

Devotion and Puppy Love Eye Look: Too Faced Love Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to show you another eye look using the Too Faced Love Palette. So lets get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Nyc City Proof eye primer Universal
Too Faced Love Passionately Pretty Eye Shadow Collection:
Devotion: Eyelid
Puppy Love: crease
Obsessed: outer v and bottom lash on top of eyeliner
Smitten: Brow Bone
W7 liquid eyeliner black
Maybelline the Colossal Big Shot Volum Mascara Very Black
Too Faced perfect eyes waterproof eyeliner Perfect Black on bottom lash

I decided to do a brown/ neutral everyday eye look using Devotion as the main eyelid color. I put Puppy Love in the crease. I used Obsessed to deepen my outer v and smoke out my bottom lash. I used Smitten as my brow bone highlight color. I really liked how this eye look came out and will be wearing this combo again. 

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment