Thursday, April 6, 2017

Third Eye Look: Makeup Revolution New-trals vs Neutrals

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another eye look using Makeup Revolution New-trals vs Neutrals eyeshadow palette. So lets get into what I created this time with this palette.



Products I used:
NYC City Proof 24hr Base primer Universal

Makeup Revolution New-trals vs Neutrals Eyeshadow palette:
New-trals: Crease and lower lash
Trend: eyelid
Adapt: crease
Personal: inner corner eyelid
Cool: brow bone

Maybelline Master Precise curvy liquid eyeliner black

Maybelline the Colossal Big Shot Volum Mascara Very Black

For this eye look I thought Trend would be pretty eyelid color because its a matte shadow with some red/pink shimmer which you can't really seeing the photo. I put Adapt in the crease to blend out trend to transition to the brow bone color Cool. I thought Personal would give a little bit of shimmer in the inner corner of the eyelid. I really happy how this eye look came out and can't wait to do more looks with this palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment