Monday, April 24, 2017

Disney Movie Rewards Haul/ Unboxing

Hello my MJF stars,
Last month I decided to redeem some of my Disney Rewards points that I have been collecting from my Disney Movies/ Disney Theater tickets if you don't know you can get points from buying Disney Movies and put the codes in at the Disney movie rewards to get free stuff using your points. So lets see what I got right?!

Youtube video of haul/unboxing



I saw that they had the Art of Coloring: Star Wars Grown-Up Coloring Book for 800 points so I did not jump on it when I first saw it on the site. You know I love star wars and I keep thinking about getting so I decided to do it and use my points. I'm so happy I did because it was way bigger than I thought and it has a hard cover with a lot of cool pictures to color. I can't wait to star coloring it.
When I saw Stitch Mini Tsum Tsum for 300 points because you I have been slowly collecting Tsum tsums and been wanting a Stitch one to add to my collection. I really love him and happy to get him for free.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got from the Disney Movie Rewards.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment