Monday, May 1, 2017

Kold Kash, Silky Purple and Konfection mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. So lets just get right into what I created this time.

indoor ligting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base coat 
Sinful Colors Kyle Matte Kold Kash
Jordana Silky Purple
Sinful Colors Kyle Denim & Bling Konfection   
Nyc Shine in a minute 202 Grand Central Station Top Coat 

I wanted to do another squish mani so I used Kold Kash which is a pretty teal color with shimmer and Silky Purple which is also a pretty color but a cream purple. I thought they would look pretty together which I think I'm right. I added Bling Konfection which added a little more to the mani. I really love how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment